GCSE Pod Webinars
We are delighted to invite parents, teachers and students to join GCSE Pod’s brand new, FREE, webinars!
These webinars will be an opportunity for teachers and parents to learn about the best way to make full use of the resource during this time and have their questions answered by a GCSEPod expert. They are 30 minutes long plus time for questions. Teachers and parents from across the country will be joining, so it’s also an opportunity to share ideas with other schools!
TO REGISTER A PLACE – For a full list of webinars and to register please visit – https://www.gcsepod.com/news-gcse-learning-revision/podup-presents-webinars/
Registration is vital to secure a place on the webinar of your choice. More webinars will be made available subject to demand following this initial week.
– All webinars will be recorded and made available as videos towards the end of next week.
– Attendees don’t need a microphone. Just headphones or speakers.
– Webinars work on tablets as well as computers.
– Joining instructions will be sent via email following registration.
Here’s a list of what’s on offer:
1) USING GCSEPOD TO TEACH REMOTELY
– General version (for any teacher of any subject)
– International version (for teachers in international schools)
– Maths spotlight (for Maths teachers)
– English spotlight (for English teachers)
– Science spotlight (for Science teachers)
– Humanities spotlight (for Geography, History and RS teachers)
– PE/Wellbeing spotlight (for PE teachers and pastoral staff)
2) SUPPORTING YEAR 10 STUDENTS AND PARENTS
This webinar is for teachers looking at how to help their students avoid the knowledge dip and how to guide parents towards successful home learning.
3) ADVANCED GCSEPOD FEATURES AND CONTENT
This webinar is for intermediate or advanced users who want to maximise their use of GCSEPod through advanced monitoring, adding extra content and cognitive learning skills.
4) PARENT/CARER WEBINAR
This webinar is specifically built for parents/carers to learn about how they can use GCSEPod to support their child during this school closure period.
If you would like to see additional sessions at different times, please complete the quick survey below to help us schedule exactly what you need: https://gcsepodsurvey.typeform.com/to/J1eZaS